Gabriel is a tech startup based in Rio de Janeiro.
We named our company after the guardian angel to solve one of Latin America's most significant challenges: your everyday safety and peace of mind. At Gabriel, We Protect People.
The company provides a subscription service directly to users, residential buildings, and street-facing shops, including a smart street patrol performed by its female-only force of guard angels; on-demand protection and tracking services; as well as video-monitoring intelligent cameras.
All combined to improve citizens safety and peace of mind.
About the Role:
It is clear that building a world-class product in such an industry badly asking for disruption is going to be a difficult and exciting challenge. For that reason, we're looking for a Gabigol-level mobile developer to join us in this endeavor.
Main Initial Responsibilities - Mobile Developer:
- Solid experience coding in relevant projects especially with OO languages;
- Experience as a mobile developer having learned and worked with more than one stack from Objective-C and Swift in iOS, Java and Kotlin in Android or hybrid platforms like React Native and Flutter;
- Strong skill in technical agile practices like pair programming, mob programming, TDD, CI, CD.
- Above market total compensation;
- Full-time Brazilian CLT contract (13⅓ salaries, 30 calendar days per year of paid leave, etc.);
- Stock options for senior employees;
- Employment benefits: transportation allowance (vale transporte) without deductions from gross salary + above-market daily food allowance (vale refeição) + very good private health plan (national coverage, no co-pay, best private hospitals covered);
- Employment location: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro (physically at the office, limited remote during work in the initial stages of the company).